Tool Belts

Friday, July 11, 2008

Save the Date

We have set the date March 7 2009 at the Whitney Inn in Jackson, New Hampshire. It is at the base of Black Mountain. They just renovated the inn and it is so cute. I am also very excited for the party which will take place in the Shovel Handle Pub. Funny thing...the name comes from the first J-bar lift at the mountain. They attached shovel handle to the rope-tow and that was what you held onto when you wanted a lift up to the top.

Erik and I are planning some fun events for Saturday morning. Once those are finalized I will post those up. This is a resort town which is busy at this time of year. If you can I would make your reservations before they are booked up. We have reserved most of the rooms, but I will warn you they will fill up fast. There are plenty of places to stay around town, but those are not as convenient to the hill or the pub.

No comments: